TikTok has more than 100 million active users in the US alone (and almost 700 million globally). In fact, there are over 50 million daily users here. Whether your hotel is using this social media app or not, you can apply the principles that make it so popular to your advantage on any social platform. Here are a few things to try:
- Partner with an influencer – if you want to connect with Gen Z, the best way is to find an influencer who loves your hotel. They don’t have to tell their fans how great your hotel is. Just a few videos with your hotel in the background will be enough for followers to want to know where they are staying.
- Boost your video content – TikTok is proof that people love watching short creative videos. Use this more in your marketing.
- Use more music – one of the main features of TikTok is that the video is accompanied by a popular song. Just be sure your music choices fit your brand values.
- TikTok marketing – if you’re not using TikTok to market your hotel, you may want to learn more about this avenue of reaching your future hotel guests.
- Celebrities – more and more celebs are getting on the TikTok bandwagon. So besides dealing with influencers, this gives you another way to get into the TikTok world through someone popular.
Fill Those Rooms and Create Great Guest Experiences
To ensure your guests are happy with their stay, A1 American provides top-quality hotel supplies and essential care products. Contact us today to learn more by calling 833.205.2200 and getting in touch with a friendly A1 representative who can assist you with your order details.